Welcome to Kagawa, Japan.
Welcome to the blue, shining Seto Inland Sea, the calm Sanuki Mountain Range, and the mild climate of Kagawa. We hope that you will fully enjoy your trip to our prefecture (historically known as “Sanuki Province”), in which historic cultural heritage and modern culture thrive side-by-side. The citizens of Kagawa welcome you with sincere and open hearts!
Recommended sightseeing points and taste of Kagawa
- Sunport Takamatsu & Gourmet Spots
- Shionoe Hot Springs
- Konpirasan's Okasai and Oshinuki-zushi
- Ritsurin Garden & Japanese Sweets
- Shodoshima Olive Park and Somen Noodles
- Udon is Not the Only Famous Cuisine Here!
You can visit Kagawa’s outstanding industrial heritage and cultural heritage sites, which have been preserved and maintained throughout their long histories.
Kagawa has many places where you can enjoy nature in a variety of ways. Please feel free to visit in groups, with your family, etc.