Plan your TAKAMATSU!!
Which one for you? A daytime or nighttime tour? ♪ 10 buses a day visit shopping spots and sightseeing places around Takamatsu! Day tours start at Kagawa Prefecture's famous Ritsurin Garden and stop by Youme Town, Don Quijote, and other great places to shop. The night tour takes you to Mt. Yashima for the best nighttime view of Takamatsu. Have your fill of the city, and pick a bus time that is perfect for you!
(Departure point, gathering spot, route, destination, etc.)
(*For details about tour dates or applying, please check the website)
* Buses will depart on schedule, so please arrive ahead of time. (There are no refunds if you miss your bus)
* When applying, please select 1) where you will pick up your wristband and 2) your boarding location
* An ID wristband is necessary for boarding the bus.
To get your wristband, please show your confirmation receipt (sent after you finish applying) at one of the designated places. Please make sure to pick up your ID wristband before you board the bus.
* The ID wristband is only valid on the day you board (unlimited rides for half a day). You cannot board the bus multiple days.
* Any other costs (entrance fees, activity costs, etc.) must be paid by the participant at each location.